Jaejoong to possibly enlist within the year


Article: Kim Jaejoong, will he enlist in the army without having performed on a music show?

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

"Triangle will probably be my last work before my enlistment. I don't have an exact timeframe on my enlistment but JYJ will be releasing an album in the second half of the year. I'll be leaving after I conclude productions for that."

When asked if he wanted to sing on a music show before his enlistment, he said, "I definitely do feel disappointed about it. There is no celebrity who wants to promote while having to hide themselves."

1. [+552, -89] It's already been proven that SM is blocking them. The KCC sent SM a warning, didn't they? It won't be easy for them considering their former agency is pulling dirty tricks behind their backs.

2. [+506, -85] I remember it was 2010 that I left a comment on his article saying I support him trying to get into public broadcast... and I still haven't seen him on a music show since. SM's really amazing. Can't listen to them other than through their concert or album. I miss the days fans could collect gifs of them.

3. [+487, -136] TVXQ is one of the rare groups where their songs aren't embarrassing to listen to no matter how much time has passed. Mirotic is still awesome.

4. [+34, -8] I really hope we can see them on TV...

5. [+33, -8] Please let them perform on music shows.

6. [+30, -8] Thinking about SM wakes me up in the middle of the night with my blood rushing backwards. I know they're a huge company but they really need to stop exerting their power everything.

7. [+30, -7] That damned SM...

8. [+28, -8] The song Heaven is so good. Can't believe we could only see the duet with Gummy through YouTube fancams.. ㅋ

-