Gyuri apologizes to fans regarding KARA's new member addition


Article: KARA leader Park Gyuri, "Sorry for hurting you..." expresses feelings on new member addition

Source:
Sports Donga via Naver

"Our Kamilias are always getting hurt.

I'm sorry.

There are so many things I want to say, misunderstandings I want to solve, and words I want to console you with..

but it isn't easy to put them down in text.

I also think that the original meaning of my words will be misinterpreted, leading to more wounds and difficulties to my people.

I've always been in a position where I couldn't speak out easily but departing from the fact that I'm a celebrity and whatnot, I'm sorry to everyone for hurting you.

There are a lot of hurtful talks about KARA's existence and lack of confidence, etc...

but we will have to show that we are different from what you are thinking... That's our job... isn't it?

For now, I'm just sorry for hurting you.

I'm sorry.

For what's left of today, I hope you have a good day..."

-

1. [+1,526, -92] They're going to end up like Jewelry basically

2. [+1,050, -118] It's because they don't have talent that they're always suing each other, no different from T-ara if you look at it

3. [+1,020, -194] Why? What? I'm not hurting;

4. [+815, -72] This group's over

5. [+816, -223] I'd rather a Wonder Girls comeback...

6. [+264, -47] I feel the most sorry for Gyuri out of KARA... after a while, I realized she's the only one with a grasp of reality.

7. [+197, -24] I just want them to stay in Japan for good. They only come to Korea when they need something.

8. [+214, -44] Makes me realize how amazing SNSD is when I read things like this...

9. [+178, -9] A group with frequent member changes can never succeed~

10. [+158, -4] The only normal one out of KARA is Park Gyuri. Even during the KARA scandal and still the worst member is Han Seungyeon.

-