EXO moves forward with their concert with 11 members


Article: EXO holds concert as 11 members... members unanimously "We are one"

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+444, -98] A crisis will only make them stronger internally. They will grow closer together than ever!

2. [+361, -78] We are one!!! It must've been hard for the 11 members to prepare this all over again so fighting!

3. [+302, -58] Hopefully there aren't any more hopeless fans wishing for Kris to come back in this situation?

4. [+314, -100] Just thinking about that sociopath Kris gives me goosebumps. He probably would've released his lawsuit before the digital release + Luhan's birthday -> April 19th if it wasn't for the Sewol Ferry accident. What a ba$tard.

5. [+244, -81] Find strength!! I hope this becomes an opportunity for them to be stronger... ^_^ Supporting you~

6. [+57, -4] They have so many members I can't even tell that one's missing

7. [+71, -18] I think what we learned out of this whole ordeal is Suho's leadership skills. I'm an f(x) fan so I don't know the details of what went on but when the scandal first broke out, Suho draw a clear line on his stance in his interview regarding Kris, which I think helped lessen any more confusion to both EXO and the fans. Whether or not the agency forced him to say those words, I think it showed his leadership skills.

8. [+56, -8] EXO's fine moving forward like this because Kris wasn't the main visual, vocal, rapper, or dancer.

-