TV: Taecyeon, Lee Joon




Reader request.

-

Article: Naive father Ok Taecyeon vs Creepy psychopath Lee Joon, two positive examples of the transformation of idol actors

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+369, -24] My vote goes to Lee Joon

2. [+337, -25] When other idols go into acting, I get negative feelings off the bat but Lee Joon's good and doesn't make me feel that way. I'd say out of the idols, Im Siwan and Lee Joon are the two that are outshining.

3. [+237, -20] Jun-ah, find strength!! I want him to do another positive role in the future!

4. [+44, -7] Ok Taecyeon's acting is quite natural and his saturi is good too ㅋㅋ Lee Joon is truly amazing, though

5. [+43, -17] In 'Wonderful Days', the sub characters Ryu Seung Soo and Ok Taecyeon are better at acting than the lead Lee Seo Jin. Kim Hee Sun-ssi was also awkward at first but she's becoming more natural with a better understanding of her character. As for Lee Joon, so many people praised him I wondered how good he actually was and caught a rerun of Kapdongi but... he exceeded expectations. For an idol, I think he's more than cut out for the job and should be a standard for other idol actors to follow.

6. [+33, -3] The two characters are so different from each other... I think they both found characters that match their acting style and are doing fine in their respective roles.

7. [+32, -5] Lee Joon is definitely far better but I don't think Ok Taecyeon's acting on 'Wonderful Days' is too bad either.

8. [+31, -6] Aside from veteran and other talented actors, I think rookie actors and idol actors are about on par with each other.

9. [+30, -7] Lee Joon's expressions are definitely creepy

10. [+28, -7] Imagine a drama where Lee Joon kidnaps Taecyeon's son and Taecyeon is hunting him down, daebak~!!

-