TV: [Spoilers!!!] Inspiring Generation (Finale)


Article: 'Inspiring Generation' finale, Kim Hyun Joong's happy ending 'the birth of a hero'

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+973, -39] The drama's plot could've become one of the greatest dramas in a while but ever since the scriptwriter changed, it ended as a failure... Park Kye Wook needs to quit scriptwriting.

2. [+873, -46] The plot started going down makjang after the scriptwriter change.

3. [+653, -50] "Was I, was I inspiring to you?" What does this even mean!!!

4. [+446, -32] Dokku is the best antagonist ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+155, -10] I'm a fan of the drama but with the scriptwriter change, the plot stopped making sense and went into makjang territory ㅋㅋ I think viewers know what I'm talking about. ㅋㅋ Anyway, it was good to see Kim Hyun Joong grow as an actor and I won't forget the scenes with impressive action and whatnot. I'm a guy so I usually don't watch dramas unless it's like this one but I hope to see him in another work soon. Good work to all.

6. [+137, -15] We all think the scriptwriter is weird ㅋ

7. [+135, -14] It was the final episode but didn't feel like the final episode at all..

8. [+122, -10] I feel bad for Jungtae, everyone around him that he loves died. I hope he meets Chungah and lives well.

-