Siwon and Hangeng meet up at Jackie Chan's party


Article: SuJu Siwon and Hankyung meet at Jackie Chan's party... welcoming hand shake

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+279, -13] Leessang - "I'm Not Really Laughing"

2. [+302, -61] We don't know what's going on the inside... not really fair to hate on Hankyung without knowing anything.

3. [+212, -48] I'm sure Siwon's smiling on the outside... but thinking he's a ba$tard on the inside. I'm not even involved and I'm already swearing ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+156, -12] Imagine if Lee Soo Man was watching this, he'd be so angry

5. [+101, -12] Smiling but not really...

6. [+60, -7] At least Choi Siwon handled it with manners ^^

7. [+59, -10] Hankyung doesn't look like he used to

8. [+50, -3] They were still really close back then... I'm sure things have been resolved over time.

-