Sean and Jung Hye Young share their family photo shoot


Article: Sean and Jung Hye Young reveal their children... 'family photo shoot'

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,390, -38] I have so much respect for Jung Hye Young and Sean

2. [+1,023, -35] They look so happy every time I see them that I can't help but feel happy myself

3. [+902, -26] They're both angels. I strive to be like them.

4. [+766, -20] They do great deeds and are raising a happy family, so jealous~~ I hope they get as much luck as the happiness they've spread~!!

-

Source: Nate

1. [+282, -16] Love seeing this couple. The kids will grow up with so much love in a happy family like that. Two daughters, two sons, even the combination is perfect ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+186, -16] Please 'Dad!' show

3. [+90, -9] The daughters both take after their father, the cute aspects of him ^^

-