Kim Shin Young thinks fans hate her because she lost weight


Article: Kim Shin Young "Getting hate is something I have to deal with"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"Before, I was in a critical state where losing weight was a must. I had white show up over my blood during blood tests. The doctor asked me what I expected to be doing in 10 years and I replied that I'd probably still be a gagwoman. He replied back, 'You might not even be alive in 10 years'. I started managing my weight ever since. Even if I get hate (for losing weight), I have to deal with ti for the sake of my health."

-

1. [+292, -10] That is not the reason you're getting hate ㅋ

2. [+268, -17] You get hate for being disrespectful, not because you lost weight. You don't have that many fans who care much about you anymore.

3. [+210, -6] No one cares whether you lose weight or not. You are not getting hate for losing weight but for disrespecting others.

4. [+15, -2] Kim Shin Young gets hate for a different reason. Does she really not know? For someone who thinks preciously of her life, I don't get how she could do that to a dog.

5. [+13, -2] A n i m a l A b u s e

6. [+13, -2] For someone who thinks so importantly of life, why did she do that to a dog?

7. [+10, -2] I don't know if any of oyu heard but in the episode where Chun Yiseul was putting her leg up while revealing a mission, Kim Shin Young was heard on camera saying, 'Wow, what a psycho... she's a psycho...' Imagine how disrespectful she is in real life if she's like that on camera.

8. [+8, -2] Seems she's lost respect along with her weight

-