Heechul claims Henry really knows nothing about the army on 'War of Words'


Article: Kim Heechul, "Henry doesn't know anything about the army, not even the disciplinary punishment of a group"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

"Henry knows nothing about the army to the point where he doesn't even know what a discplinary punishment of a group is. (When I told him about it), he said, 'Hyung-nim, as if', and came back to me saying, 'Hyung-nim, I don't want to go back'. He had such a hard time and told me, 'Hyung-nim, I can't do it. They're like real soldiers.'"

1. [+957, -50] A public service soldier is talking about the army.......

2. [+854, -46] Kim Heechul served in public service, what gives him any right to talk about the army

3. [+751, -45] It's reached the point where I can almost respect how shameless he is ㅋㅋㅋ Wow ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+44, -4] As if you know anything about the army?

5. [+37, -3] I still remember him saying, "I'll serve well!" at Inkigayo and then bursting out laughing when he ended up in public service ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+32, -3] As a fellow Super Junior member, he should know very well that Henry comes from a prestigious school, knows several instruments, and speaks five langages... He should know that Henry is doing himself a disservice by being in Super Junior, and as someone who served in public service... instead of teaching his foreign member about the army, he's selling him out on his TV program. What a fool.

7. [+29, -2] Kim Heechul-ssi, this is one topic you should not have touched........

8. [+22, -4] I can't tell if he's following a script or talking by himself... He's really shameless if it's not scripted ㅋㅋㅋ

-