BoA talks about dating news in SM and her own lack of scandals


Article: BoA "Dating news galore in SM this year... as for me?"

Source:
TV Report via Naver

"There's been a lot of dating news this year. In the end, self-management all comes down to yourself. No one can do it for you. There's no advice I can or cannot give. As for me, I never got into scandals because I was never in any relationships (laughter). I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment. I want to be free, not tied to someone."

1. [+470, -29] Isn't she super rich in real estate? Any average man won't satisfy her

2. [+432, -23] She's probably dating too ㅋㅋ

3. [+387, -18] I wonder who will date BoA... I feel like a younger man would be a nice match.

4. [+393, -43] I don't think there are many men who can live up to BoA. She's richer than most, pretty, good personality, and seems stubborn as well. Not an easy woman to hit on ㅋ

5. [+355, -19] I feel like she'd have high standards. She considers looks first ㅋㅋ I like that she's honest

6. [+86, -2] It's been 14 years since BoA debuted and she's only 28 now ㅋㅋ

7. [+99, -36] We all know you dated Danny Ahn

8. [+97, -39] What... we know you dated Danny Ahn.

9. [+75, -24] Did she forget about the pictures of her in the streets in Japan that were in the magazines....

10. [+94, -36] Didn't BoA date Danny Ahn??

-