Baekhyun cast in the musical 'Singin in the Rain'


Article: EXO Baekhyun cast as male lead in musical 'Singin in the Rain'

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+888, -51] I like it but... ㅎ I think it's too early for a musical.. especially a lead role at that ㅠㅠ It'll get him hate ㅠㅠ

2. [+814, -56] I like it but.. I'm against it

3. [+747, -49] I already feel bad for the female lead for all the hate she's going to get

4. [+696, -31] I like the news but isn't it too early..? There are a lot of people who don't like idols in musicals. But if he's doing it anyway, I hope he works hard!

5. [+667, -37] Musicals require both acting and vocal talent...

6. [+549, -61] Why can't they use a musical actor? Why an idol?;;

7. [+494, -60] I'd prefer he just practice his singing. I know Baekhyun's talented but I think it's too early for him to be in a musical yet.

8. [+391, -43] He has lots of fans so I guess the ticketing power will be amazing

9. [+387, -70] What about Jongdae? Jongdae seemed like he wanted to do a musical but I guess Baekhyun's starting it off first.

10. [+283, -54] There are a lot of kiss scenes in the original.. .ㅋ Eyyyy, what if..

-