1N2D's 'Sanggeun' passes away



Article: Nation's dog Sanggeun passes away on the 11th after fighting his mast cell tumor

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+773, -16] Sanggeun was #1 on Naver so I was like why...? and looked and it turns out he had been fighting cancer.. How difficult it must've been for him. Ji Sang Ryul-ssi named him Sanggeun but his real name is Herbie... as the nation's dog, he was in lots of CFs and he was just so cute. I, too, said farewell to my dog after 14 years last year so I can understand how Sanggeun's family must feel now that he's gone. The entire nation is hurting. Sanggeun-ah, Herbie-ya~ be happy up there! Don't hurt anymore.. and thank you for the joy you gave our country!  Animals are like family... don't abuse them, don't throw them away.

2. [+661, -12] Sanggeun-ah, I hope you're in a better place ㅠㅠ Season 1 of 1N2D was so joyful thanks to you. Rest wherever you are... you've suffered enough.

3. [+348, -8] I remember there were a lot of people who watched 1N2D purely for Sanggeun in the beginning...

4. [+17, -3] Rest in peace (__)

5. [+14, -4] As a dog owner myself, every life is precious. People complaining about a dog's death being in the media should just shut up. Sanggeun-ah, I hope you're in a better place. I enjoyed 1N2D thanks to you.

-