Zico apologizes for the Thailand interview incident once again on 'Radio Star'


Article: 'Radio Star' Zico apologizes again for Thai interview "I am always reflecting over it"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+721, -132] He spoke calmly and you could tell that he was reflecting and being careful with his words. As long as the past doesn't repeat itself, he's going to do fine because he has talent and looks.

2. [+597, -109] Such a good rapper. I watched in a daze ㅠㅠ I'm a Winner fan so I always knew that he was good through Mino but he's really, really good... wow ㅠㅠ

3. [+554, -104] Zico, I hope that you will take those feelings of reflection and gratitude to continue to become a long running idol with great character and talents.

4. [+78, -12] Amazing how impactful his rap was in such a short amount of time. He laughs so innocently when talking but beams with charisma when rapping.

5. [+70, -15] Thought he was another one of those untalented idols who always got supported but he's a lot more talented than I thought and has a way with his words. I hope he remains humble in broadcast....

6. [+65, -10] That rap at the end was amazing

-

Article: 'Radio Star' Block B Zico, "I was too young during the Thai interview" another apology

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,762, -1,458] There's a difference between being disrespectful and being young. But I'm glad that he's showing signs of reflection~! Fighting, Zico.

2. [+4,158, -995] Just make sure it doesn't happen again. Fighting.

3. [+4,085, -1,203] I hope things work out for him. They have a lot of good songs that nobody knows about.

4. [+2,926, -793] What a good rapper. He seems like a likable person.

5. [+968, -228] He actually seemed like a normal kid on the show. I thought he was a tryhard psycho when I heard him in the Thai interview.

6. [+931, -218] I could tell that he reflected a lot with how he carefully talked about the issue and thought to apologize again. He doesn't just consider it something in the past. I hope this talented friend finds strength.

7. [+989, -378] For 8 months, he reflected and shaved his head... all the while receiving suicide petitions... it got to the point where even the Thai people said it was going too far and that it was okay. Even though years have passed, I'm glad that he grew a lot since then and hope the best for him now.

-