Article: Tiffany reveals her weight, "I'm the heaviest in SNSD at 48kg"
1. [+6,011, -232] The heaviest... is 48...... I should kill myself
2. [+4,975, -93] Wow ㅋㅋㅋ 10 kg difference with me ㅋㅋㅋ am I a boar
3. [+3,489, -84] Wow... funny joke..
4. [+3,430, -83] I'm quietly putting down my chicken
5. [+1,026, -139] What a joke... Yuri looks well over 50 kg ㅋㅋ
6. [+980, -145] They're indeed thin but to say the other members weigh less than 48 kg.... either they're lying about their height or their weight ㅠ not even 48 kg at their heights is like stick skinny ㅜ They're not stick skinny but quite thin...
7. [+859, -178] I like everything about them but their attitude on variety shows. They act as if they were forced to be there because they sound tired. The MCs tried so hard to pull them into the conversation... what a disappointment. Did they lose their roots? If they were a rookie, I doubt they would've acted the way they did today... am I the only one who thought that?
8. [+646, -68] Taeyeon should not be on variety shows. Why do viewers have to put up with her attitude? Look at her facial expressions... she's checked herself out of the show.
Article: SNSD "We have met Lee Seung Gi and Jung Kyung Ho"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+354, -38] The scriptwriters wrote everything around their dating. The questions were clearly written not to find out more about SNSD but for one of them to get caught in a compromising question they're forced to answer.
2. [+279, -51] It's a careful topic and I could tell the members were really careful about their answers.
3. [+237, -74] Sigh... The members really did their best for the other members. Do well, SNSD!!!
4. [+39, -9] I think the scriptwriter changed up the script midway because Soshi looked really surprised at some of the questions they got.
5. [+19, -6] If those members purposely avoided the show to get away from those questions, the show should've steered to questions about the remaining members or their music. The show's gone downhill since the scriptwriter changed.