Nana impresses with her fit body in fitness wear


Article: Orange Caramel Nana shows off perfect body in skin tight sportswear, on scene of her CF shoot

Source:
Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+346, -61] Honestly, she's pretty and has a great body, don't know what people make a fuss about

2. [+247, -121] She's the #2 most beautiful in the world, right? I didn't feel it in other pictures but she has very distinctive features in these pictures. Very pretty. I acknowledge it!

3. [+121, -38] I sent the first picture to my friends in our Kakao group chat and I have never heard so many roars of joy in my life. That pose and gaze will wake any man up.

4. [+19, -3] She's pretty

5. [+12, -1] Clara dislikes this article

6. [+9, -5] She's like a long haired Lee Jong Suk

7. [+9, -1] She may have fixed her face here and there but her body is still amazing

8. [+6, -0] I don't care about that #2 rank because she's honestly pretty. Her look is distinctive and rare to find among idols.

-