Mister Mister accused of SNSD diss with their new song 'Mister Mister'


Article: Mister Mister's new track is a Soshi diss? SNSD fans 'rage'

Source:
Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+421, -16] No one cares that a group named Mister Mister is singing a song called Mister Mister. It's like SNSD singing a song called SNSD.

2. [+364, -20] I'm a Soshi fan and I didn't even find out until this article;;; I'm still not raging, though

3. [+307, -18] I didn't even know this happened and that such a song existed, and yet Soshi fans raging??? I feel like Mister Mister fans are pretending to be raging SNSD fans for the noise marketing?

4. [+25, -5] Never even heard of this until now

5. [+22, -6] Never raged

6. [+18, -19] Their song's even better

7. [+12, -4] Honestly, SNSD's song is bad. It's not that I'm an anti fan, I'm a fan who buys all of their new album releases and posters. I feel like a true fan needs to be honest when something isn't up to par with quality. The song's really bad, and their songs have been bad since I Got a Boy.

8. [+6, -1] I feel like this is noise marketing from Mister Mister's agency...

-