Mir confesses he feels nervous about taking breaks because of his family's past financial difficulties


Article: Mir confesses, "I'm nervous in case our family's (financial) situation will be difficult again if I rest"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

"My biggest worry is that I have a lot of things I want to do. My family used to have financial trouble and it was when I started working that I was able to help relieve some of the difficulties. I realized that when I was 19 years old so now I feel nervous about taking time off in case my family reverts back to those times so I don't rest."

1. [+5,309, -146] A filial son........

2. [+4,969, -119] Yeah, there are a lot of kids in the entertainment industry who are the breadwinners of their families. They put the family on their backs and buy them houses when they do well... amazing. They suffer a lot more than the spotlights we see them in. Find strength!

3. [+4,399, -80] Your nuna is working and you're working so don't feel too pressured over it

4. [+2,968, -78] When's MBLAQ's comeback ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2,752, -66] I hope MBLAQ comes back soon so they can show good promotions.

6. [+823, -16] Their family would have no problem if they kicked out the kids mooching off of them right now.

7. [+796, -12] They have several people living with them for years on end without paying, why?

8. [+711, -24] You're suffering for your nuna's immaturity...

9. [+645, -22] Having a lot of land doesn't translate into wealth... Especially if it's not sellable and you're bound to it. All you're paying is taxes on it.. Our family owns land too and people think we're rich but it's deceptive.

10. [+595, -14] Seeing his family on 'Oh! My Baby', they did seem irresponsible... Too self-indulgent.

-