Kim Soo Hyun wanted a sad ending for 'You Who Came From the Stars'


Article: Kim Soo Hyun "I wanted a sad ending for 'Stars'"

Source:
Star News via Naver

"Honestly, nobody really knew how the drama would end. It was hard for me to get a feeling for the drama finally coming to an end because of that. I personally wanted it to haev a sad ending. I wanted to do a hard cry in the final episode but it ended with the two living happily together. Considering the circumstances, I thought that the ending would be centered around Do Min Jun's last moments with Chun Songyi before he left for good."

1. [+2,043, -48] There would've been so much chaos if the drama had a sad ending

2. [+1,377, -64] Take care of your health (fidgets with ring)

3. [+1,072, -26] I was so happy to have Do Min Jun

4. [+988, -40] Kim Soo Hyun doesn't just act, he touches something in the viewer's heart that makes them emotionally involved. His synergy with Jun Ji Hyun was amazing to the point where I often found myself wondering if I was watching a movie or a drama.

5. [+959, -26] Soo Hyun-ssi, looking forward to more great works from you~

6. [+166, -6] I read this interview as if it took place in the study underneath the stairs.

7. [+164, -13] If it was a sad ending, it might've ended up like 'What Happened in Bali', an ending that is still talked about to this day

8. [+123, -17] Honestly, sad endings are the ones that you remember for a long time

-