Jung Yonghwa opens up about skipping out on 'Heirs' and his friendship with Park Shin Hye


Article: Jung Yonghwa, "With 'Heirs', I knew that being in the same drama as Park Shin Hye again would be bad for both of us"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+527, -66] You two are dating, right?

2. [+451, -26] Radio Star's scriptwriter already said that she saw Park Shin Hye sit next to Jung Yonghwa's mother at CNBLUE's concert. Fans even saw it too ㅋㅋㅋ Park Shin Hye thought she snuck in but fans caught it ㅋㅋ Anyway, I'm a Jung Yonghwa fan and I hope they continue their great relationship. I've been supporting them since debut and know that they depend on each other.

3. [+449, -37] Quite cool of Jung Yonghwa. He knew that Kim Eun Sook scriptwriter's drama would hit daebak but he was worried about it affecting Park Shin Hye so he purposely gave it up. Anyone with a bit of greed would've taken the drama but he put Park Shin Hye first.

-

Article: Jung Yonghwa clarifies dating rumors with Seohyun, "We never dated"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+603, -81] He's dating Park Shin Hye, why Seohyun?

2. [+422, -15] I really want them to stop asking about WGM on variety shows. I'm so tired of them, it's been three years already.

3. [+390, -15] WGM is scripted, WGM fans need to wake up

-

Article: 'Radio Star' Jung Yonghwa, "Because of my dating rumors with Park Shin Hye, I couldn't make it obvious that I was close to her"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,512, -117] Jung Yonghwa threw away his greed for Park Shin Hye. Who would ever reject a casting offer from Kim Eun Sook? If it were me, I'd take it even if it meant I had to act with Park Shin Hye for the third time. To think that he gave that up for his friend says a lot. He didn't even seem jealous at all that 'The Heirs' did so well. Whether they're friends or lovers, I commend him for putting his friendship with her before work.

2. [+2,329, -78] Who cares if they're dating or not... they're still young, it's not like they're going to get married any time soon. Let them date around, experience breaks up... that's how people grow and mature. Just leave them alone.

3. [+2,005, -61] Park Shin Hye often goes to CNBLUE's concerts. They say they're really close so just let it be.

4. [+1,636, -69] As for me, I actually want them to be close friends than lovers. If lovers break up, that's the end of a relationship but being friends means they can be in each other's lives for a long time. Keep it up~ you guys match well.

-