Henry becomes the 'icon of positivity'


Article: [Personality] Henry, the new icon of positivity

Source:
Naver Ent via Naver

1. [+2,291, -112] I'm honestly jealous. In a country as oppressed as ours, we will never get a personality like him born here.

2. [+1,830, -35] I thought he was faking it at first but he really knows nothing about army culture..

3. [+1,370, -31] Henry makes me so nervous watching him, like I'm watching a jungle variety hoo

4. [+1,169, -55] That bursting energy ㅋㅋㅋ He gives me energy watching him

5. [+266, -11] First time seeing a kid like him since Noh Hong Chul

6. [+276, -21] I started watching this show again because of Henry ㅋ

7. [+238, -14] I like personalities like him. Full of energy. I just don't want to face him as a junior or senior in the army.............

8. [+213, -15] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Henry's hilarious ㅜ I feel bad for him but he still makes me laugh ㅋㅋㅋ He has a foolish cuteness ㅋㅋㅋ He makes you laugh out of how ridiculous he is ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+158, -6] I doubt he would have the personality he has now if he was raised in Korea where he would have spent his youth being crammed into after school academies and extracurriculur programs... Even Wooshik from 'My Heart Beats' is from Canada and he has a bright personality too. Shows that your growth environment is really important.

10. [+124, -4] When I watch Henry, he reminds me of a little puppy who grew up in a loving family. Positive and full of confidence. Something you're not used to in Korean society. I almost feel like he wouldn't even know what crying is.

-