Henry the Alien


Article: 'Star King' Henry, "Able to speak six languages... just naturally learned them"

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,062, -41] It almost feels like a waste for him to be a singer...

2. [+839, -37] I caught this episode live... and just the violin and the piano performance was amazing... I feel like it's a waste for him to stay in Korea

3. [+723, -27] I was so surprised hearing him play the piano. A waste for him to be a singer.

4. [+54, -9] To all of the people criticizing him to speak Korean properly... you need to realize that someone whose parents aren't even Korean, whose life has nothing to do with Korea is living in Korea and speaking the language at a proficient level in just under a few years. If he's able to learn Korean at such a rate, I fully believe him when he says he can speak 5 other languages; Do you think you can do that as well? This kid has so many talents from languages to instrument skills... I'm a man and I have to give it to him.

5. [+47, -5] His talents are a waste for him to be in Super Junior... I was in awe watching him on Star King. I hope to see more of him in the future.

6. [+36, -7] SM, you need to do more with him. There is nobody as geniusly talented as him in your company.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+789, -14] He's pretty much a genius

2. [+226, -8] I used to think he was a bit dumb but seeing him on Star King changed my mind. He speaks well, plays the piano and violin well, dances, speaks 5 languages... I was impressed even as a man, I can't even imagine how head over heels girls must be with him.

3. [+201, -10] He's like an alien ㅎㅎ a charming genius

4. [+188, -7] He acts like a babo sometimes but he's actually quite a genius, isn't he? Cooking, playing instruments, dancing, singing, Korean, Chinese, English.. ㅋㅋㅋ Is he related to Do Min Jun by chance?

5. [+186, -11] My image of him was just off of 'Real Men' but seeing him on Star King was just... goose bump inducing. I thought he was a babo but he's actually a genius... He makes me feel so small compared to him.

-