B1A4's CNU confesses to his father's past problems with drinking


Article: B1A4 CNU "My father drank a lot and it was difficult for me to forgive him"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"What I remember about my father from when I was younger was that he drank a lot. It was really difficult for my nuna and I. It's still like that now but it was difficult for me to forgive him. He's gotten a lot gaunt now and I'm sorry to say this but I feel sorry for him."

1. [+170, -4] In our country's society, overdrinking isn't taken that seriously.. ㅠ It must've been difficult for him to confess something like this as an idol so I commend his bravery. I hope that other teens who are going through what CNU confessed will gain some strength out of it. Please continue to show sincerity in your future broadcast appearances.

2. [+132, -5] He seems like a good kid... and despite his family, he grew up to be a bright person.

3. [+10, -1] I understand what he's going through and it's fortunate that he grew up to be a good person through it all. I hope these comments give him some consolation.

4. [+9, -1] Yeah, nobody will understand what it's like to go through something like that unless the've actually gone through it themselves. Kids who grow up with parents who suffer from alcoholism go through such hard times... But it's good to see him maturing into a bright person!

5. [+3, -0] I bet 7 out of 10 kids in our country grow up in some conditions... because nobody knows how to handle their stress other than depending on alcohol.

-