4minute asks what are you doing today with their comeback track


Article: 4minute's new track title to be 'What are you doing today?'

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+641, -69] Why does 4minute keep trying to get popular off of titles? What's your name, how's the water? what're you doing today?

2. [+506, -14] What do you mean what am I doing today? I'm in bed browsing the web on my cellphone

3. [+512, -77] Yeah, okay

4. [+457, -60] Their faces are getting all similar;;;;; Who's who;;;;;

5. [+400, -30] Reading this article on my cellphone is what I'm doing, why're you asking

6. [+67, -7] Out of the Cube artists, 4minute's the only one with weird titles

7. [+64, -5] Personally, I hate Brave Brothers so much... I'm a 4nia but they've had weird songs since Volume Up with too much emphasis put on the titles ㅠㅠㅠ Even if they never won #1, I always enjoyed their songs like Muzik, Hot Issue, Change, Volume Up, and Mirror Mirror, all songs I still listen to today. But ever since "What's Your Name"....... they've changed from a powerful image to girls who are just looking to hit on guys.

8. [+56, -3] Shinsadong Tiger gave them a strong, powerful image but ever since they switched to Brave Brothers, their image has been hitting on guys and stuff. Not good or bad but his songs get so boring after a while ㅠ ㅠ

-