TV: [Spoilers!!!] Miss Korea


Article: 'Miss Korea' Lee Sun Gyun checks Lee Yeon Hee's birth time... obstacle overcome

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,832, -109] Of all dramas, why does it have to be up against 'Stars' ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,166, -63] Today's episode was so refreshing! Loved watching the expressions of the Bada CEO ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+873, -59] sob sob my heart ㅠㅠ I love this couple ㅠㅠ

4. [+809, -45] Loved the sweet kiss between Teacher Jung and the female professor~~ ^^

5. [+195, -35] The drama's fun so I always try to catch its reruns... but I feel like they're forcing the plot with the birth time check.

-

Article: [Yesterday TV] 'MiKo' Lee Sun Gyun-Lee Yeon Hee, only happy things from here on out

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+110, -7] The point of the drama is about good triumphing over evil and I think they pulled it off. It's a fresh plot.

2. [+92, -4] Such a loving drama!!! Every character has its role that is important to the drama! And I love the two couples ㅠㅠ I trust that the ending will be as good as the overall drama. Happy ending ^^*

3. [+82, -4] Didn't expect much going into it but I'm obsessed with it now

4. [+67, -6] I feel like the ending will feature Jewelry's Yewon competing for Miss Korea ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -5] Good job to the staff working hard and not feeling down over the viewer ratings~ Hope to see more dramas like this in the future!

-