TV: [Spoilers!!!] Miss Korea (Finale)


Article: [Miss Korea Finale] A nice drama up to the last episode!

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+435, -37] I don't knwo who the scriptwriter is but I wouldn't blame the drama getting low viewer ratings on it having no makjang elements. It was just pushed aside because of 'Stars'. The drama would've done fantastically if not for that. I hope the scriptwriter won't think she has to rely on makjang stories to get higher viewer ratings in the future. Fighting to the drama, even though I had to catch reruns of it..

2. [+396, -33] It was pushed aside a bit because of 'Stars' but good job to everyone

3. [+369, -21] Fun drama, just bad timing... 'Stars' was too strong of a competition ㅠㅠ

4. [+263, -19] This was a really clean, nice drama. If only if it wasn't for 'Stars' ㅠ Good job to the producers and the cast

5. [+88, -14] It was a memorable, happy drama that always put a smile on my face!

6. [+79, -11] A heartwarming story that I watched with a fatherly smile all throughout

7. [+76, -11] Sad to see a feel good drama like this end

8. [+73, -10] Ah ㅋ I found this drama more fun than 'Stars' so I always chose it over the other but one day I found myself the only one watching it ㅠ Dangit ㅎ

-