TEEN TOP preps for their 2014 world tour 'High Kick'


Article: TEEN TOP "World tour 5 years into our debut, our secret is our synchronized choreography and friendly image"

Source: Joy News 24 via Naver

1. [+550, -35] They're all so skinny, gain 10 kg before your next comeback

2. [+458, -50] Kids... find strength... I was trying to buy tickets for my friend who likes TEEN TOP but was surprised to see so many standing seats left open.. I guess the group is more popular overseas than here.

3. [+426, -44] I remember it was only the kid with the thick lips who sang everything before they got popular ㅋㅋㅋ They're already 5 years into their debut..

4. [+463, -117] They've barely promoted and suddenly they go on a world tour... is this company being merged too?.. tsk

5. [+352, -40] Already 5 years?? I remember thinking they were cute when they were promoting Don't Spray Perfume ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+110, -6] They're at a time where they need more Koeran promotions... the company seems to be greedy for money. I heard that they were at least popular overseas so fighting.

7. [+94, -19] Already 5 years..??? But why aren't they getting popular.. ㅠㅠ

8. [+110, -42] I don't know if they're at the class to be going on world tours

-