L calls his relationship a thing of the past


Article: 'Cunning Single Lady' INFINITE L "My dating and break up is all of the past"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"It's true that I was dating at the time. Through this drama, I will be showing a fun image. It's all a part of the past now so I believe I can show a better, more improved image going forward. Please watch over me. I hope that my fans will watch me work harder and definitely show a different side to me than before."

1. [+285 ,-15] To just call it a thing of the past... it was too big to just let pass. I think that's only what you believe.

2. [+240, -19] I don't care that he dated but even as a woman, I could see that the girl was....... a bit........ anyway, good luck on your drama.

3. [+204, -20] Your relationship with her may be a thing of the past but the scandal itself was too big. Although the woman was just as bad, I believe you denying the truth and the poor way the company handled it were also just as bad. Just because you say it's the past doesn't make history disappear.

4. [+28, -10] He's acting again? Acting's really not for him

5. [+25, -4] An example of how poor management can result in the loss of both your girlfriend and your fans

6. [+24, -9] I don't. like. cowards.

8. [+15, -1] Wait, I don't even care about the dating. Why is he acting again is the bigger issue.

9. [+12, -4] Does he think that his fans left him because of the dating? No, it was the fact that he played his fans and turned his own girlfriend into a joke. It's not an easy path lately for idols to be acting so good luck.

-