Jang Geun Suk celebrates his college graduation with a hefty donation



Article: Jang Geun Suk graduates from Hanyang Uni after 8 years... donates $1.2 million

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+565, -73] I want the army to set up a donation system as well. If celebrities are going to end up as celebrity soldiers and whatnot during their service, I'd rather they just be given an exemption if they donate $3 million or more. They can use that money on improving the conditions for our soldiers and I'm sure that will be a lot more help than what celebrity soldiers are providing. We can also remedy chaebol sons giving backdoor money by just giving them an outright exemption and callign it a donation. Of course, the men will all have to receive basic training.

2. [+455, -10] Damn, that's a lot of money

3. [+328, -18] People have so much to say about him because he's never hit daebak as an actor... He's quite a ways into his career but his choices in dramas are so bad... I hope he hits daebak soon.

4. [+11, -2] I sincerely hope that the money is being used to help students who can't pay for tuition. Amazing of him to donate so much. There may be a lot of talk about him right now but I've liked him as an actor since his younger days.

5. [+3, 0] He barely shoots any CFs but still makes so much money... I can see why Hallyu stars are obsessed with Japan and China. I wonder how much more they make..

-