Interview with 'A' regarding the lies she made up about Mr. Mr.'s Hon


Article: [Exclusive] Transgender A-ssi makes official apology "My claims were lies, I apologize to Hon"

Source:
Sports Korea via Nate

1. Is what you posted on SNS true?

It's not. I apologize to Hon and everyone around us for causing this. I was drunk and wrote it while feeling bad about something. I didn't think it'd become this big of a problem.

2. Why did you post that?

I was upset because Hon cut contact with me not too soon after becoming a singer. The content of the post is a story about someone else I know. While drunk, I wrote about it as if it was my own story.

3. Then does the video (she claimed she had a video of their intercourse) actually not exist?

It does not exist. I just said whatever since it's my personal post and I knew I wouldn't be able to see Hon again but once I woke up, I realized how big of an issue it had become. Things had already gotten too big, however. I don't deserve to see Hon again.

4. So what exactly is your relationship with Hon?

I knew him when I was 19. He's not a school friend but someone I know through other friends. He's a great listener so I depended on him a lot. I was sad because of that when Hon debuted as a singer.

5. So it's not true that you guys were lovers as well?

It's not true. I knew Hon since before my sex change operation. Hon understood me and even supported me by my side after my surgery. I'm so sorry that I gave a friend like him so much pain.

6. Have you tried to contact Hon since your post?

We had a phone call. Fortunately, Hon did not blame me or force me to take responsibility. He was sorry that we couldn't keep in contact more often which made me more sorry. We also solved some of the misunderstandings we had between us.

7. Hon and his agency have been deeply affected by this. The agency plans to take legal action as well.

Whatever the case, I admit that I caused a grave mistake. I am deeply reflecting over this. I hope they do not take legal action. Hon is currently speaking with the agency at the moment and I hope that they will go easy.

-

1. [+40, -2] Why do I feel like she's being forced to shut her mouth?

2. [+28, -1] I'm sure they gave her something... She wouldn't come out like this for nothing...

3. [+26, -1] The company forced her, right?

4. [+12, -0] That woman would have to actually be insane for her to put her face and the names of everyone she knows on the line on Facebook like that all for a lie. She was 100% forced into saying all of this. I feel so bad for her.

5. [+9, -0] The company obviously gave her some money so that they can act like they're going to sue her only to "let her off easy" ㅋ

6. [+8, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ I don't care about a nugu group like them but this seriously had a better story than most movies... I'm almost sad that it's just over like this.

7. [+8, -0] I read her long post and it didn't read like a lie. She said very detailed things like what happened on Halloween and there are pictures of them actually being together on Halloween, like Hon in a Dracula costume.

-

Source: Instiz

"I'm sure the truth is known between them..."

"The post was way too well written for someone who claims to be drunk. This totally feels like the company had something to do with it."

"I'm sure we all expected this as a response."

"That post was soooooo long for it to be written while drunk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"I guess money trumps all in the end."

-