INFINITE announces new cute unit 'INFINITE F'


Article: INFINITE announces first reveal of cute new unit 'INFINITE F' at concert

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,355, -82] A lot of different names have been floating around but I guess they went with INFINITE F! H stood for hip hop so I wonder what the F stands for?

2. [+1,020, -89] INFINITE F??!!! I guess it's the maknae line ㅜㅜ I want to hear the song ㅜㅜ

3. [+870, -90] I like it, it's cute. I hope their debut goes as well as H's!

4. [+719, -81] My soul was swept away by the passion of their concert

5. [+248, -18] Sungyeol's the leader? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+244, -20] I don't really like boy groups but INFINITE doesn't turn me off. Maybe because Sunggyu was a smart kid on Genius?

7. [+196, -22] I think as long as the song doesn't go too high, they'll be okay... a few high notes towards the end can be handled by L. He was able to pull them off in That Summer, why is everyone so worried?

8. [+189, -17] Trust may have been lost in Woollim but I doubt they'll be putting out something that isn't manageable... L has become stable enough to pull off an entire song and Sungjong and Sungyeol have improved a lot so it's worth looking forward to.

9. [+159, -10] If there's anything I trust Woollim in, it's the perfection of the song and album. They may have hurt the hearts of fans but I still trust them in that area.

-