Henry continues to shine on variety


Article: 'Real Men' first appearance Henry surprises with his appearance

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,068, -70] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's hilarious~ It's funny that they're teasing him and all but he's still their team member, they should at least try to teach him some basic things~ He still looks really determined so work hard, Henry!

2. [+972, -70] My stomach was so tight from laughing so hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+960, -86] I'll be honest, I hated on the news of him coming on this show at first but I'm reflecting over that now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+81, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thought he was a real psycoh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+79, -2] This isn't Henry's concept ㅋㅋ He really doesn't understand Korea's army culture aside from what he's seen in movies probably

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,914, -101] Henry totally buried the other members' presences ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,491, -76] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Henry, seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was so hilarious yesterday ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,169, -60] This damn Henry kid making me laugh to the point of getting a headache..

4. [+347, -36] Since Henry grew up in an open minded country like Canada, he really seems like a free-spirited person. He's not a gyopo either so he doesn't know anything about our army culture so I can understand why he'd have a hard time adjusting. I actually find it better to watch him work hard without rebelling and even be confused at times but work through it.

5. [+318, -15] Who is this kid ㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious when he made even the officials in the army be dumbfounded when he took his food tray and left ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-