FUSE TV praises Epik High


Article: America's Fuse TV praises Epik High "The people who started the growth of Korea's hip hop"

Source:
News 24 via Naver

1. [+2,101, -140] Should've just graduated from somewhere like Yeonsei University~~  overextended himself with Stanford~ Seems he didn't quite realize how jealous Koreans can be ㅎㅎ Looking forward to more raps from you

2. [+1,517, -66] Epik High hasn't done anything that shook up the K-Pop world or anything but you can't deny that their music is amazing~ I want a new album from them~~~ ^^

3. [+1,460, -51] I've been liking Tablo ever since I saw him on Superman. I hope that he'll promote actively while his fame is rising right onw. Forget the wounds of your past and find strength for Haru.

4. [+1,118, -39] An album seems to bein the works judging from Superman ♥

5. [+1,137, -40] Tablo's a lot more innocent than I thought after seeing him on Superman

6. [+211, -18] Ever since they joined YG, they haven't been releasing albums and their songs have changed. Epik High really had their own creative and artistic style in the past but it's thinned out a lot. I liked them better in Woollim.

7. [+150, -12] I don't particularly like hip hop but I love songs by Leessang and Epik High. I hope they come out with an album too.

8. [+126, -14] I like Mithra but it seems only Tablo gets all of the attention ㅠㅠ

-