C-Clown attempts to solve school violence with their comeback event


Article: 'Call me at 010 8810 8615'... C-Clown sets out to help solve school violence problems

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

For their comeback event, C-Clown is encouraging students who are suffering from school violence to text the number. C-Clown will attempt to take the messages and solve them.

1. [+80, -4] The thought behind it is nice but how are they going to solve them exactly?

2. [+51, -3] Maybe I'm jaded or whatever but I see this as only an event to make them look good... How do they expect to solve them? And I bet 99 out of the 100 calls are probably fans that have nothing to do with school violence.

3. [+50, -3] I bet the lines clogged up with prank calls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+44, -3] The thought behind it is nice but it's not realistic at all. Just another promotional event.

5. [+21, -4] Yeah, so what are you going to do to solve school violence?

-