Yoo Seung Jun clarifies his feelings on returning to Korea


Article: Yoo Seung Jun confesses "I don't have any plans of returning to Korea"

Source:
Newsen via Naver

Regarding Heechul saying on 'War of Words' that "Yoo Seung Jun cried about wanting to go to Korea",

Yoo Seung Jun clarified, "When hyung thinks of Korea, my heart heats up. That's probably why I cried. But never once did I cry because I wanted to go to Korea. I guess my tears of loving and missing Korea were mistaken to mean that I wanted to go back. I didn't speak to Kim Heechul with those intentions so I have no plans of a Korean comeback at all. Anyway, I've never planned anything like that and won't in the future. Twelve years have passed and it breaks my heart that I can't step on Korean land. No matter what people say, I will always love and miss Korea. That will never change."

1. [+8,058, -179] Talented, good at singing, dancing, so popular to the point where even the adults knew who he was... Even starred in army ads and showed a bright and proper image... Yoo Seung Jun going to the army was such a relevant issue then that his physical test was reported on the 9 o clock news. If only he made the right choice, he'd have so much love from the public right now, more than that fake world star Rain.

2. [+6,144, -1,609] We get heated up when we hear your name

3. [+5,038, -1,301] I don't want you back either

4. [+2,461, -93] Kim Heechul caused a lot more misunderstandings than he did any good trying to help him

5. [+1,693, -34] The only good thing he did was show his juniors what happens when you evade the military

6. [+1,330, -24] If only he went to the army, the past 12 years for him would've made history

7. [+1,259, -36] He would've made history if he just served... Fool! The army isn't even that difficult... He could've just done it.

8. [+1,169, -24] One mistake controls the rest of your life..

-