Yang Hyun Suk says YG's new girl group won't have a sexy concept


Article: Yang Hyun Suk on YG's rookie girl group "They won't have a sexy concept"

Source: News 24 via Naver

"Our goal for the girl group is to debut them in the first half of the year. We can't reveal their concept in detail but it won't be a sexy concept. They will have SNSD visuals but hip hop music in style. Of course, looks wise, they're pretty in my eyes, but it's different from what I see and what soldiers see. I value talent first. Realistically, the girl group to represent our generation is SNSD. I hope they will become a girl group to follow their path."

1. [+116, -5] How many times have they media played about this ㅡㅡ Just stay quiet until they're debuting

2. [+105, -10] Seems SM doesn't know what even Yang CEO knows. Does SM really think two months of promotions over three years is acceptable? Screw SM.. Screw Kim Young Min...

3. [+84, -2] They won't be a sexy concept now but they'll probably resort to it when they don't get popular

4. [+69, -6] Mentioning SNSD again ㅋ

5. [+67, -13] The way he says 'realistically' makes it seem like he doesn't want to admit it but it's the truth. I'm sure YG will do something about SNSD's comeback ㅋ

6. [+45, -2] Glad it's not a sexy concept~ I was tired of all of the overlapping sexy concepts

7. [+40, -7] Well YG has talent as the base so I don't think their concept matters

8. [+26, -3] I bet their concept is something like we're the best~ everything back off~ ㅋ

-