TV: [Spoilers!!!] Winner TV


Reader request.

-

Article:
'Winner TV', YG shows the coldness of being professional, relaxing means it's over

Source: E-News via Nate

1. [+184, -11] Their composition skills are amazing... I'm sure once they hone their skills more, their debut album will shape up to be something fantastic. Hurry up and debut ㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+163, -9] Really looking forward to their debut album

3. [+184, -82] WIN's B team member B.I. was spotted sleeping in the office after rehearsing all night, to which Yang Hyun Suk remarked, "B team doesn't even know when they're going to debut and yet they still work this hard. You guys need to work even harder since you know your debut." Han Bin-ah... ㅠ.ㅠ Is our Han Bin doing okay? You're still working as hard as ever ㅜ.ㅜ Fighting until the day you debut!! You're going to be big! I hope Winner hurries up and debuts as well and we can see A and B team on stage!!!

-

Source: Naver

1. [+747, -22] I'm fine with everything but please stop using Big Bang to promote them ㅠ... I liked all of their compositions last night and am looking forward to their songs. Since they have the experience of performing on the Dome tour and all, I hope they grow to become good artists.

2. [+581, -36] Do well, Winner!!! Became a fan after Winner TV

3. [+553, -29] Love the songs they composed ㅋㅋ Can't wait to hear the full song

4. [+502, -31] The brief parts I heard of their song sounded great... Waiting to buy their album

5. [+161, -1] I think Yang Hyun Suk being overly critical was at the right timing. Why wouldn't the kids be nervous... but they're just now taking the first step to writing good songs so I hope they keep it up and continue working hard. It was also good to see Big Bang treat their juniors without any walls.

-