TV: [Spoilers!!!] Miss Korea


Article: 'Miss Korea' Lee Sun Gyun ♥ Lee YeonH Hee's kiss... their love continues

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,787, -171] I only watch reruns but I still support this show!!! I'd watch this drama first if not for other shows ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,407, -142] Lee Sun Gyun ♥ That gaze ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It makes his partner actress look so much more lovely ㅠㅠ I screamed at the kiss scene ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,122, -88] I know taht Oh Ji Young is just a drama character but she's quite amazing. Very confident in herself. The ending was beautiful today.

4. [+777, -149] They match this kiss scene so well

5. [+294, -20] That was quite the scary kiss...

6. [+284, -12] I didn't think he'd eat up her lips like that

7. [+213, -7] They used to just touch lips in the past but it's so realistic nowadays... maybe in a decade, we'll see the tongue swirling around.

8. [+217, -14] What a good kisser, he's eating her lips up

9. [+197, -23] I'd seriously watch this drama if not for 'Stars' ㅜㅜ Why with 'Stars'... and it's finally Lee Yeon Hee's chance to let her acting shine. How upsetting ㅜㅜ

10. [+152, -16] So sad that its competing drama is so powerful... no viewer ratings right when Lee Yeon Hee is shining ㅠㅠ

-