TV: [Spoilers!!!] Miss Korea


Article: 'Miss Korea' Lee Yeon Hee the dress goddess seduces the small screen

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,931, -93] Good for her to choose the last dress! The drama's definitely on a roll right nwo ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,592, -100] Great plot... I hope they don't worry too much about the viewer ratings and continue to produce quality content. I personally don't watch too many dramas but I've picked this one up after 'The Sun Embraces...' I am actually more fond of the Lee Sung Min-Song Sun Mi couple over the Lee Sung Gyun-Lee Yeon Hee couple for the realistic aspect and the acting~

3. [+1,329, -81] I'm ni awe over the ending... Go Sung Hee is way prettier than any $20,000 ㅠㅠ

4. [+358, -26] My personal favorite scene was at the end when Lee Sun Gyun shouted to Lee Yeon Hee "Waikiki" and she smiled back at him showing all her teeth. She looked so gorgeous then~ She's showing great acting lately as well.

5. [+322, -19] I think this is the drama where Lee Yeon Hee is finally proving herself to be an actress. She used to only be her pretty looks before but she's living up to her career title now. Congratulations. I'm sure this drama will be one that changes her life.

6. [+288, -26] Shouldn't compare too much with 'Stars', they both have their individual charms.

7. [+258, -20] So upset about the viewer ratings because the drama's really fun ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+407, -37] What surprised me the most in 'Stars' is Yoo In Na... she's a total plastic surgery monster next to Jun Ji Hyun. Proves that plastic beauty and singers don't stand a chance against natural actresses. Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Yeon Hee are both out of this world.

9. [+214, -24] I know this isn't the place for it but Yoo In Na definitel chose the wrong drama ㅠㅠ I never thought she was ugly but seeing her next to Jun Ji Hyun... what exactly did Lee Yeon Hee and Jun Ji Hyun's parents do when they were in the womb that they were born so gorgeouslyㅠ

10. [+177, -9] The drama has a way of making you choke up while still keeping fun elements. The actors with their great acting only makes it better. Fighting.

-