'The Avengers 2' to film in Korea + holding auditions for Korean actresses


Reader request.

-

Article: 'Avengers 2' to film in Korea in February... Korean actress also to star

Source: Star News via Nate

They will be filming in Korea for about two months. Around 10 Korean actresses who are fluent in English with high popularity in Asia are also auditioning for an antagonist role.

1. [+1,665, -141] Personally, I'd like to recommend Han Go Eun

2. [+1,014, -119] Kim Yun Jin...

3. [+961, -68] I hope that out of the 10 who are auditioning, there isn't an idol included. Even if it's a minor roll, their poor acting makes me so frustrated and I end up losing focus of the scene while wondering why or how they were chosen for the role.

4. [+157, -16] I heard Lee Min Jung was one of the candidates but I sincerely hope they won't pick her. She seems to be wanting to try this using Lee Byung Hun but she doesn't seem right for the role.

5. [+112, -5] I heard Han Ye Seul and Han Go Eun aren't doing it... Whoever ends up doing it, 'Avengers 2' will be so fun to watch with Korean scenes and Korean actors ㅋㅋㅋ Loving it

6. [+94, -4] Han Go Eun and Kim Yun Jin are both fluent in English and can act ㅋㅋ Han Go Eun's especially charming

7. [+85, -2] I'm slightly worried this will end up like 'Iron Man 3'. It starred Chinese actors but they only had screentime in the Chinese screenings and weren't shown in other countries.

8. [+67, -18] I think a pretty actress like Han Ye Seul being known to foreigners as Korean will make me proud... Although she had a scandal, I hope she gets chosen...

9. [+65, -20] Although she's disappointed us, I recommend Han Ye Seul... she's the top in our country in height, weight, and face...

10. [+64, -7] I don't recommend Lee Da Hae

-