Sooyoung mentions her new relationship on 'One Night' + Lee Yeon Hee laments about SM's dating rule


Article: 'One Night' Sooyoung laughs about her dating rumors with Jung Kyung Ho "Sorry for surprising you"

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+6,994, -186] ㅋㅋㅋ Wasn't all that surprising because Yoona's was just so impactful

2. [+4,396, -340] No crime in dating ㅎㅎ Find strength, Sooyoung, fighting.

3. [+3,719, -258] Not like dating's a crime~ Haengshyo~

4. [+2,637, -250] Sooyoung-ah, don't worry about us... ㅠ

5. [+370, -56] You know, I really can't say I'm surprised when Sunye from the Wonder Girls got married outright and even renewed her contract after that.

6. [+366, -63] A live broadcast confession ㅋㅋ have a great love.

7. [+310, -56] Well, SNSD is at the age now. They're 26 years old. ㅋ

8. [+301, -63] Not like dating's a crime ㅠ Don't be sorry to your fans and be happy together ㅠ !!!!

-

Article: 'Radio Star' Lee Yeon Hee "I have problems with SM... they ask that we don't get caught when we're dating"

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+267, -30] SM is one of the biggest idol agencies... but sometimes they act third tier when I see them handle scandals.

2. [+214, -6] It's not only SM, I'm sure all agencies feel the same ㅋㅋ

3. [+181, -3] It's understandable since more often than not, celebrities don't get anything good out of being revealed

4. [+177, -8] They don't want you guys getting caught because it's not good for the rest of your careers... The tagline of "so and so's girlfriend/boyfriend" will follow you around long after you've broken up.

5. [+143, -9] Should be grateful SM even allows it since most companies ban it outright.

6. [+67, -14] Sulli got so many antis after her photos wih Choiza. I'm sure it would've been better if SM just confirmed it.

7. [+44, -3] I'm actually curious about the types of people my favorite idols date to see what styles they go for... Not because I'm delusional and want to date them but I feel like you get to know them as a person better.

8. [+38, -7] I'm sure SM will confirm dating scandals for you too if you date someone on the level of Lee Seung Gi ㅋㅋ

-