Snoop Dogg to star in Psy's new music video


Article: [Exclusive] 'Snoop Dogg' to star in Psy's new music video... 'world star'

Source: S
tar News via Nate

1. [+229, -21] Wow... is this real life... Snoop Dogg in his music video... YG must be really amazing. I think it's only in YG that a Korean musician can have a famous foreign artist like him work on a song and music video together. Hope Psy's new song hits daebak!!

2. [+53, -7] Journalist-nim, he changed his name to Snoop Lion

3. [+37, -5] I don't care if it doesn't do well, as long as it's Psy's style

-

Source: Naver

1. [+320, -24] He's playing on an international level ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+272, -15] Snoop Dogg.. Daebak.. I hope this song does well.

3. [+231, -17] Now he's really a global star... Fighting to Psy

4. [+203, -20] Amazing of Psy...

5. [+38, -3] Snoop Dogg may be legendary but I don't think he'll guarantee success like he did in the past. I hope that this song catapults them both back into top star status.

-