Siwon says Eunhyuk is jealous of his #7 TC Chandler ranking


Article: 'Section TV" Choi Siwon "Thankful for ranking #7 most handsome face in the world... Eunhyuk is jealous"

Source: Star News via Naver

"First of all, I was really surprised. I didn't expect it at all but I'm thankful. Donghae and Kangin congratulated me but Eunhyuk was jealous."

What would you rank yourself in Super Junior? "Higher than Eunhyuk, right?"

-

1. [+375, -28] #7 in the world my butt... Nana #2 in the world my butt.. Won Bin and Kim Tae Hee would laugh if they saw this..

2. [+283, -24] As a male, I don't know if he's handsome. Of course he'd be more handsome than non-celebrity men but #7 in the world... and After School Nana too..

3. [+268, -19] He may be handsome but to be ranked higher than Brad Pitt makes me doubt the whole thing

4. [+163, -15] He is ha-handsome but...

5. [+42, -6] Won Bin probably thinks this is ridiculous

6. [+36, -4] #1 in Super Junior for sure but #7 in the world?

7. [+41, -7] I don't know how looks can actually be ranked... There must be so many handsome people in the world. Even in our country, there might be a non-celebrity more handsome than Won Bin.

8. [+26, -2] Bold words coming from his mouth... The power of SM, I suppose.

-