Rain's comeback interviews


Article: Rain "Kim Tae Hee is a loyal girlfriend who gives me strength"

Source
: Yonhap news via Naver

1. [+4,367, -363] God gave Kim Tae Hee everything but an eye for men

2. [+4,108, -600] Korea's perception of Rain right now is on the level of Yoo Seung Jun ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,596, -170] He could've gotten all of the respect from netizens if he only completed his service well... Instead he's only getting hate.

4. [+2,285, -317] Kim Tae Hee's 34 years old now... She's old... better get married soon~

5. [+651, -74] I seriously thought Kim Tae Hee would date a total top star...

-

Article: Rain "Too much breaks received by the army? I only had a total of 59 days of leave"

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,665, -270] Shut your mouth. I was shocked when I heard how much special treatment celebrity soldiers received through you. Do you seriously think what you served was the real army? Eating out after performing at 10 pm and hanging around till you make a stop at a massage parlor? And you're trying to say 59 days isn't a lot? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As if from a soldier like you who's been out of the army more than anyone can count

2. [+1,68, -190] There are so many Rain articles in the entertainment section today. Did you go out and buy a round of drinks for the journalists? Take them to a massage parlor, perhaps?

3. [+1,122, -166] Shut up.

-

Article: Rain "I didn't commit an act too shameful to make a comeback for"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+3,283, -327] But it's also not like you did something to be proud of, right?

2. [+3,004, -311] By your standards, you mean ㅋㅋ

3. [+2,734, -249] He seems to be well aware of the public's perception of him at the moment... If he's not ashamed like he says in his interview, he should reveal the days he actually served in the army ㅡㅡ

-


Article:
Rain "My naked conversation with Lee Hyori, I could've seen her if I wanted to..."

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

"I used to go to the same tanning shop as Lee Hyori. I was standing while getting my tan and I heard her ask, 'Yah, are you Jihoon?' If I wanted to, I could've jumped or stepped on something to peek at her naked body but I didn't. We just had a fun conversation. We just had a fun conversation and left."

1. [+2,070, -83] What psycho talk is this??

2. [+1,990, -126] Is he crazy? Lee Hyori is a married woman now. How great of him to use her like this to create a story for himself.

3. [+1,810, -92] He must be desperate now that he's having his comeback. Talking as if he didn't commit a grave mistake during his service, how he's dating Kim Tae Hee without a care for her image, how he chatted with Lee Hyori while naked... All of the topics that he knows will put him in the headlines. How pathetic.

-