miss A's Jia apologizes for airport cart ride controversy


Article: "I'm bad girl" miss A Jia's dangerous airport cart ride

Source:
No Cut News via Nate

1. [+1,404, -257] I'm pretty sure everyone's tried that on a cart at least once in their lives... but of course when I do it, it's just a joke but when a celebrity does it, it's a crime... Pathetic that the easiest target for you all to pick on are celebrities ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+409, -175] She needs to fall backwards to wake up and realize what she's doing

3. [+362, -140] Why would she even post that

4. [+51, -36] Min's racist tweet, Suzy's attitude, Jia's cart ride... All that's left is Fei.

5. [+48, -22] Not that what she did was right but people are making a big deal out of nothing.

6. [+34, -6] I don't care that she rode on it but why would she post it? To prove that she's dumb?

7. [+32, -2] Everyone has done it at least once but not everyone takes a video of it and uploads it publicly.

8. [+25, -5] I don't care that she's riding it, but why upload that...

-

Article:
Jia apologizes over airport cart controversy "I didn't think it'd be a problem... I'll be more careful"

Source: Newsen via nate

1. [+537, -39] ㅋㅋㅋ I'll admit that everyone's tried it but the fact that she uploaded a picture of it is funny ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+414, -29] Okay, she can do that, she can take a picture of it as well, but if she thought even for a second before uploading that on SNS as a celebrity, I'm sure she would've been able to come to the conclusion that it would receive criticism... She didn't think it through.

3. [+36, -11] Jia, Eunji (breaking traffic law), Kang Yoomi (ambulance incident)... SNS is the problem but also a lack of awareness. It's astounding that they don't realize that what they're doing is wrong.

4. [+28, -10] Why even upload that? Did they tink fans would say it's cute? That she's riding it at a super fast speed? That they want to ride it too?

5. [+27, -12] I want to know why miss A lacks so much common sense

6. [+27, -15] Proving she's stupid

7. [+14, -11] Does everyone really do that? I'm 28 years old and never did that at the airport before...

8. [+13, -1] I don't know why celebrities insist on keeping up with SNS when it's nothing good for them in the end.

-