Lee Da Hae contracts with FNC Entertainment


Article: [Exclusive] Lee Da Hae becomes labelmates with CNBLUE 'exclusive contract with FNC Entertainment'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+331, -8] It's the agency from Chungdamdong 111 ㅋ

2. [+270, -16] Hul... why FNC? Anyway, I'll be supporting her!

3. [+250, -37] Lee Da Hae has been in so many works but I can't think of any representative titles of her other than Iris.

4. [+180, -9] Does Lee Da Hae have dreams of becoming a singer like Song Eunyi? ㅋㅋㅋ I want her on Chungdamdong sometime.

5. [+153, -18] As a CN fan, I love Lee Da Hae and definitely welcome her to the company.

6. [+81, -11] I'm an FT fan, don't come to this company, it's trash.

7. [+57, -8] Should focus on FT or CN, that would help the company more. It's been so long since I've seen FT on TV other than music shows. FT is so funny on varieties;;; at least CN is on a few dramas, I just barely see FT anymore.

8. [+43, -4] FNC is on the run now ㅋㅋ Thought they were only going to focus on bands.

-