Hwayoung interviewed on bumping into T-ara in the future + pursuing acting


Article: Hwayoung [Interview] "If I meet the T-ara members at the broadcast hall in the future..."

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

"Although we're on different paths now, there will be a chance that I'll meet the T-ara unnis on a variety or drama, right? I want that to happen because when it does, I'll tell them 'find strength'. I know how much they've suffered. And then I'll say let's meet at the top together."

1. [+1,958, -274] It'll be so refreshing for us to see the day when you're at the top looking down on them

2. [+1,367, -198] I hope you work hard and rise to the top. But I don't think you'll be seeing T-Trash there ^^^

3. [+992, -441] I honestly don't think she's all that great of a person either... people are so naive.

4. [+121, -68] I don't like T-ara but I don't like her either. She got all that sympathy for the bullying controversy and got into Kyunghee University's acting department through special treatment ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Naver

1. [+3,873, -289] I think people hate T-ara but don't necessarily like Hwayoung, right? She looks quite beautiful in those hanbok.

2. [+3,144, -755] Imagine how pissed T-ara is if, on the very off chance, that bullying scandal was all fake.

3. [+2,672, -297] You've endured great hardship so I hope you do well

4. [+3,043, -1,449] The unnis who bullied a new dongseng... or the dongseng exiling the unnis from the industry... They seem the same to me.

5. [+864, -184] I don't like T-ara but I don't like her either. I don't think she did anything to be proud of, you know?

6. [+734, -94] She said she only wanted to study rap... now she wants to go into acting? I don't really want to support that.

7. [+698, -74] Ryu Hwayoung got into Kyunghee University on special treatment

8. [+623, -74] Well... good luck on your acting endeavours. I guess that's all she can do now that she's on her own since she can't sing. Even if she goes into acting, she'll only be able to land roles like the lead's dongseng or something because of her visuals.

-