Follow Up: Taecyeon apologizes for statements on JYP Ent.


Article: Ok Taecyeon apologizes "Inappropriate of me to criticize JYP, my affections for the company are excessive"

Source:
Star Today via Nate

"I feel that it was inappropriate of me to publicly make a statement on the business affairs of my company. I ask for your understanding, as it was written out of my excessive affection for JYP to become the best as an entertainment company. I will work harder to communicate better with them in the future."

1. [+383, -11] What was excessive about what he said? He wrote what was true and seemed to restrict himself appropriately. The comments to what he said for the most part were positive and in support of his ideas. The only thing he did wrong was talk about his company's business affairs publicly but I feel that if he made the conscious decision to go public with it, he should stick to his guns instead of taking it back and apologizing.

2. [+268, -11] I hope JYP reads all of this and reflects so that they can move forward and improve.

3. [+262, -8] Taecyeon is not at fault here. He is simply the one who chose to wield the sword for all of the problems that have been built up between other artists and their fans. Everyone is on the same page as Taecyeon. Until when does JYP plan on ignoring the opinions of fans and living off of their past glory days?

4. [+16, -1] I really hoped for a JYP artist to come forward like this. Taecyeon was not excessive in any way, he did fine. This is the opportunity for them to unroot Park Jin Young's obsession with American advancement once and for all.

5. [+15, -1] It's the weekend and JYP is still working?? They're of course the hardest workers when it comes to their image ㅋㅋ They put all the blame onto their own artist and hide behind his back ㅋㅋ I seriously want them to open a conference, not with 2PM but just the JYP staff.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+2,233, -77] I just can't imagine how frustrated he must've felt that he had to post that

2. [+2,034, -70] As long as he got everything off his chest... It's not like he left the company, he already renewed his contract so he's in it for the long haul and obviously wants to fix these issues with them. I'm sure he was smart enough to have already expected this.

3. [+1,584, -65] I believe that he only wrote it out of good intentions for his company.

4. [+1,438, -63] He said it in a very respectable manner.

5. [+1,262, -53] Well he obviously wasn't trying to bring JYP down with what he said

-