Dasom is an up and coming acting idol?


Article: Kim Dasom, a new female acting idol to follow the path of Suzy-Yoona emerges

Source:
Sports Korea via Naver

1. [+2,225, -73] Sorry but Im Siwan is the top of 'The Attorney'

2. [+1,873, -84] I'm pretty sure Dohee is ranked above Dasom, no?

3. [+1,570, -61] There's one thing Dasom's good at and it's iljin acting. Ask her to give it a try, I'm sure she'll be good at it.

4. [+974, -44] I thought Dohee did quite well. I thought she was a real actor at first.

5. [+412, -23] Let's leave Dasom out of this, her acting's awkward ㅋㅋㅋCan't act, can't sing, just a dance machine for the stage!!

6. [+354, -15] Why are they trying to hype Dasom up? She's only pretty within SISTAR, she doesn't have a face to be an actress with.

7. [+319, -17] Her acting's mediocre... way to media play.

8. [+269, -30] I do like Yoona myself but Yoona's only able to continue acting because her old Saebyuk character received so much love. Her acting itself is quite average. Suzy's not that great either... and Dasom's juts mediocre as well.

-