TV: Viewers tire of the 'Reply 1994' husband hunt


Article: 'Reply 1994' drama loses focus with the spotlight on finding Najung's husband

Source: No Cut News via Naver

1. [+8,811, -219] I was waiting for this to be brought up~ I'm an avid fan of the drama who catches every episode but I think it was only fun up to episode 10. Ever since then, there's been too much focus on their love and there's nothing that makes you sit at the edge of your seat. It doesn't really matter who Najung's husband is, I feel like I'm just watching the drama out of obligation now. They should increase screentime for Haetae, Binggeurae, and Samchunpo. It's really gotten boring.

2. [+5,945, -169] It's kind of funny to still be guessing who Najung's husband is when Trash already formally told her parents about them dating. If Chilbong is the husband, it would turn the drama into a total makjang ㅋㅋ We watched it for the nostalgia of '94 but now that the drama's focus is on finding the husband, the plot's loosened up a lot.

3. [+5,607, -76] I don't care for the love triangle... I want more episodes about each of the characters~~ I really don't care who she gets married to.

4. [+4,781, -90] I feel like the drama would've been better as a 12 episode series... It's losing its focus the longer it dragons on.

5. [+4,210, -58] I really love Reply but lately... I've been fast forwarding stuff... It's getting a bit boring...

6. [+1,161, -46] The drama was fun upt o episode 13... but 14 and 15 were really boring. Trash and Najung dating are boring and Chilbong's constant crush is boring as well... I think the parts about Bingeeurae giving up his dream to become a doctor for his family and Samchunpo stealing Seotaiji's toilet is way more fun.

7. [+1,122, -20] So I guess I wasn't the only one who thought it got boring...

8. [+1,095, -14] I feel like they're messing with the viewers too much... The point of 'Reply' is to bring nostalgia, not find husbands...

9. [+1,007, -20] Yeah, I'm bored as well. I play smartphone games while watching it.

10. [+867, -13] They've been dragging it on too long. Just reveal the husband fast and focus on the other characters ㅋㅋㅋ

-