TV: [Spoilers!!!] Superman


Article: [Yesterday TV] 'Superman' Tablo and Kang Hye Jung, the affectionate truth behind a couple who resembles each other

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,239, -32] I can see how Tablo was able to overcome his darkest times... Made my heart clench when he said that he finally found a reason to live.

2. [+925, -31] Amazing of Kang Hye Jung and Tablo... As a mother of two myself, I can relate to their words deeply.

3. [+790, -25] Tablo's family fighting!!! Be happy with Haru

4. [+278, -11] I hear Tablo say so often that he lives because of Kang Hye Jung and Haru in his interviews... To think all that he's overcome because of senseless rumors and people. The preview showing him visiting his father's grave made me tear up, especially because he's now living with the guilt of his father passing away during his TaJinYo controvery. Find strength! Your days will be full of joy.

5. [+226, -10] Almost cried when Tablo said that he treats Haru the way his father treated him when he was a child...

-

Article: Chu Sung Hoon 'touched' by Yano Shiho's letter expressing her desire for a second child

Source: Joy News 24 via Naver

1. [+271, -1] Despite being a model, she's not afraid of getting pregnant!! And she made the brave decision of marrying Chu Sung Hoon at the worst times of Korean-Japanese sentiment! She fully supports Sarang learning Korean! She calls Chu Sung Hoon 'Sung Hoon-chan' instead of his Japanese name! I love this woman~ I wish he'd treat her with more affection...

2. [+239, -1] Anyone else want to see a second child from this couple?

3. [+238, -6] So obvious that this family is full of love. I hope this family continues to be happy!!!

4. [+196, -1] Park Mi Sun said that the best time to have another child is when the wife wants one ㅋㅋ Sarang will be happy to have a sibling to grow up with

5. [+150, -1] Chu Sung Hoon-ssi, what're you hesitating for. If I had a wife like Yano, I'd make her an entire soccer team.

-